What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Kelley152
    I am an Airbnb Superhost. I have been hosting since 2013. My two guesthouse business achieved an occupancy rate of 93% for 2021. This success was achieved by offering my properties through the Monthly Stays platform exclusively- 31 DAY minimum. Dec... Latest reply by Susan990
    I just got the following email:My name is ..... I am part of the party that will be staying at your residence in Wrigglyvile this coming Friday. First of all, thank you so much for hosting. It really has made the entire trip. Second, I want to know how d... Latest reply by Helen744
    Before when you got a request you could respond to the communication, from the request. Now you have to navigate to your inbox to communicate. Is Airbnb trying to stop the communication process or did they mistakenly remove the message option from the req... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I would like to start a Super Guest platform if there is not one already. I have a young couple staying here who have just been wonderful. They have split wood, stacked the logs and brought firewood in for me. They often empty the dishwasher and take out ... Latest reply by Don-And-Emily0