๐Ÿ“ข Welcoming Elisa - a new member to the Community Center Team ๐Ÿ“ข

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

๐Ÿ“ข Welcoming Elisa - a new member to the Community Center Team ๐Ÿ“ข

Hello everyone,

I hope youโ€™re all doing well and enjoying a great hosting season!

Today, I have some great news to share with youโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ A new Community Manager is joining our team for the English and French-speaking Community Center! I wanted to give you the opportunity to get to know @Elisa , who will be helping me and @Paula manage this forum during the PST time zones! I hope youโ€™ll join me in giving her a warm welcome to our lovely Community Center! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Elisa , Iโ€™ll let you introduce yourself below! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a great day, everyone,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

32 Replies 32

Oh wow that's wonderful. ๐Ÿ˜ @Andrea6232 

How was it?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

@Elisa you should ask my wife, I was too nervous to eat that day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

I imagine. ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Andrea6232 

I hope you have a fabulous memory!

Do you have any good advice about the community for me? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Ciao @Elisa ,

I just made a post for a possible improvement:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Host-Circle/Suggestion-for-improving-the-Airbnb-service/td-p/197...

I would like to have your opinion, grazie mille!

Andrea

Thanks @Andrea6232 for this post! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll had a look and the suggestion looks interesting.

Looking forward to read what other Hosts have to say on the topic. ๐ŸŒป

Warm regards, 

-----

Wow @Elisa , it's amazing to have such a cool, enticing personality into the forum. Blooming gardens are my favourites as well. Love to explore the horizons of hosting under your purview. 

Best Wishes.

Hi @Dr-Jayanthi1 thank you for these lovely compliments. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am delighted to be here and it is my pleasure to help you!

What are your favorite flowers? I love roses. They reminds me of my grandmother who used to take care of them in her garden. ๐ŸŒน

-----

@Elisa Roses are always a delight. Yet our Indian subcontinent celebrates the fragrance of our jasmines. We adore them the maximum.

@Dr-Jayanthi1 This is my second favorite flower and I love the perfume. ๐Ÿ˜ 

When do you celebrate that? Do you do anything special?

-----

Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Elisa 

Welcome to the community center! What a lovely intro ~ thanks for sharing a bit about you and your love for traveling and life. 

Hello @Lorina14 Thank you for this nice welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š

How has your experience in the community been so far? 

-----

Ciao!

You are most heartly welcome @Elisa !

Tervetulemaa.

It`s wonderful to read your story!

Di nuovo benvenuto!

Ystรคvรคllisin tervheisin,
@Per-Kuttainen-YlimattilaO

Ciao @Per-Kuttainen-Ylimattila0 thank you for the welcome. ๐ŸŒป

What's the news from Norway?

I wish you a wonderful day from Canada! 

-----

Terve (Hello!)@Elisa 

Kunka se mennee?

(Kvรครคni-Finnsh for "How are you?")

News from Norja/ Norway?

My part of the northern part of Norway has had the best summer in years;

May, June, July and the three first weeks of August!

Usually if we are lucky we have summer in the last part of June, July and the first part

of August.

For me my main months in Airbnb are in the winter between Februar and April-May.

Then the Lyngen Alps area, east of Tromsoe in the nortern part of Norway, have a huge number of skiing tourists from almost all over the world.

I simply love to meet my guests personally and not through a keybox. From what my guests tell me that is a very nice gesture. Because of the terrible Corona-pandemic people got to be "strangers" to one another, by meeting my guests in person that is my way to take back the natural contact.

Greetings to you from me Per!

Hyvvรครค viikkonloppua/ Have a great weekend!

Welcome once again.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany