Where do AirBnB guests start a conversation?

Answered!
Jason1470
Level 10
Port Hedland, Australia

Where do AirBnB guests start a conversation?

Hi,

I have been a happy AirBnB customer for quite a while now but only as a guest. I'm new to the online community and was trying to figure out if there was any specific group for guests. I note that most of the groups and threads are by hosts only. As a guest, I've had some great experiences on this platform and it would be great to share some of these stories with the wider community. The social interaction with locals is one of the main drawcards for me as a guest and it is no wonder that AirBnB remains my first choice of accommodation when I travel.  

Pardon me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here 😉

Jason

1 Best Answer
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Jason1470  Welcome, and I think you've got a good point!  You don't always want to post in "Help."  "Interests" isn't quite right - nor is "Hosting."   @Lizzie and other admins have tweaked the boards and I believe we once discussed one called "Guesting."  I think it would be awesome for guests to come on and share tips, favorite places, and the inevitable nightmares.  If there were regular guest-posters in the community they newbie and less-than-stellar guests would get a great education just as hosts do. 

I'm a big fan of my guests.  Given how complicated planning travel can be in the best of times, I love that they did their research, found my place, booked it, paid me, came and stayed, took good care of the place, and left a nice review.  A lot of hosts talk about how they go above and beyond - I think a lot of guests go above and beyond.

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome on board @Jason1470 ! 😃

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the CC, @Jason1470! I'm sure both hosts and guests can benefit from hearing each other's perspective, I hope you enjoy taking part in the Community 😊

Kimberly654
Level 1
Virginia Beach, VA

hello i have a cleaning company business and trying to see how i can get contracted thru air bnb 

i'm located in va beach 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kimberly654, I've just replied on your other topic here. Just wondering if you've seen it :-). 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Kimberly654  Cleaners don't get contracted through Airbnb. You have to do your own marketing in your area.