“Wishlist” additions with zero “Views”?

Richard264
Level 3
Breckenridge, CO

“Wishlist” additions with zero “Views”?

Does anyone know, are listing “Views” currently broken? I can’t think of another reason why we would have 17 “Wishlist” additions in the last 7 days, but zero views.

DCA620B4-6BF1-4644-B9C9-131EE02DE316.jpeg

12 Replies 12
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Richard264 

Do you think it could have anything to do with the last est changes from the Summer 2022 update ?

fo you need to have a professional account to see your Wishlist addition??

Annie

do you need to have a professional account to see your Wishlist addition??

@Annie1372  no, it's all there, but you do need a boy scouts badge to find it. haha. 

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Richard264 that does not look like Airbnb views at all to me Their views state they run three days behind the actual views but I have never seen a 'wishlist'. Having said that ,who knows ? H 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

How does one view Wishlist additions? I have never seen this...

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Helen744  @Huma0 
the wishlist is the hearting feature you can do as a guest. in other online groups hosts actually do "like for like" type things, to boost your wishlist numbers. The stats are all there somewhere, although I find the Insights tab to be VERY unhelpful, and on the phone it's even worse, you have to swipe to find more info. well, sometimes the scroll/swipe reveals more info, and at other times, no...

My biggest complaint about the Insights tab is that the thing that should be at the top is the $$, that's what we care about the most. Instead we have to have things like "tell us about your wifi speed" and other helpful things we should be doing on the front page. but this is offtopic. 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Gillian166 

I meant where does one see when someone adds your listing to their Wishlist or how many wish lists it's on? I'm familiar with how to add a listing to my wish lists, how to create different ones etc. What I want to know is how do we see the wish list related stats for our own listings?

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Huma0  no you can't see that info AFAIK. shame, that would be useful data! and in a world where data collection seems to be the goal of all these tech companies, they share very little with us! 

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

I've never seen this wishlist thing, either! Where did you find it?

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Ana7 

Insights

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 10.05.10 am.png

Funny, my performance sections seems totally different 😕

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Ana7  yes there are actually 2 versions of this. I don't know how to get to it, but i have a saved link to performance, must be using the Pro Tools, and I have a different graph for Views and no way to see wishlist additions. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 12.04.51 pm.png

I don't know how to navigate to this location, and once you click on another topic it reverts to the other one. 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Gillian166 

Thanks for this. For some reason I never noticed that on the menu, even though it's directly below 'views' which I've been looking at a lot lately!

Unsurprisingly, my Wishlist additions have also plummeted and by around the same percentage as my views. My views now roughly equal 10% or less of what I was getting prior to the Summer Release. My Wishlist additions are down from around 20 a day to 2 a day.

My bookings have stopped completely. The only one I have gotten in the past few weeks was from a current guest booking her next stay.