You do not have permission to access this resource.

Matthew1331
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

You do not have permission to access this resource.

I am a co-owner of a listing and I need to accept a guests request but I’m getting an error that says “you do not have permission to access this resource.” As a co-host I’ve accepted countless reservations and regularly communicate with guests. This error message is a first. Also- the dates are fully available for this guest, my profile is up to date, and I’ve tried and failed to accept via app and website.

What is going on?

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What did Airbnb say when you called them @Matthew1331 . Sounds like a technical glitch. (Unless they have suspended your account)!

Alicia824
Level 2
Nags Head, NC

Me too! @Matthew1331. is yours resolved,yet?

I'm still having trouble. I can't accept booking requests. I thought I had a workaround yesterday morning when I went in through a push notification text link and it did let me accept, but nothing I tried today with a new request worked.

The CS rep who is helping me said she sent it to a "specialized team" but it might take a day or two. Hope my owners don't get tired of accepting for me....

Alicia824
Level 2
Nags Head, NC

I am a co-host who has also approved countless guests before. Then suddenly I get that message. Been through support and no resolve, yet!

Lydia53
Level 2
Nashville, TN

It’s happening again. Grrr