What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi I am a host but today I am also a guest.My current host expects me to recycle, which is great. I am doing it back home and also encourage my guests to do it. But I provide different trashcans - glass, paper, plastic and others.Here where we are current... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have a cottage on the ocean water it's very well kept and not fancy but very clean very beautiful big windows peered and I'm a super host I had people book in there for 3 nights without asking any questions in advance other them whether the dates were... Latest reply by Katarzyna45
    Hey guys, Got a reservation for 3 days and on the day of guest's arrival my country imposed travel restrictions and banned entrance for foreigners. So my guest didn't arrive and sent me a message about the issue and asked a refund. I agreed to refund almo... Latest reply by Daria175
    Hi Everyone, Am planning to fly to Ontario, Canada in November with my wife and two kids age 7 years and 2 years.I will have to stay for a compulsory 14 day quarantine.just wanted to know the process of getting bookings done for it and what are the precau... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Good morning, We've been asked to review the accommodation where we stayed last week.When we follow the links we get the following error message. "Oops! We can't seem to find the page you're looking for. Error code: 404" Hoping you can rectify this proble... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hoping someone can help with this question. When charging a security deposit do Airbnb charge the guest in their payment? Or do I ask the fee then I Reimburse the guest once the trip is over?? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Is anyone else missing that "key" button on their messages box with their guests that will attach your check in instructions for you listing? Mine is missing on both the app and the desktop version. Does anyone know how to access their check in instruc... Latest reply by Peishan2