What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    Hi Hosts,We are in Lake Charles and were a direct hit for Hurricane Laura our city and downtown are ravaged. The Charpentier House faired well. The guests that are there have no power or water. The city is working to restore, but it may be a week at best.... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Im a host with a guest checking in in 5 days. I charge a security deposit for long term renters and a pet fee. Because this doesn’t occur with every booking I’ve always used the request money feature in advance of the checkin date but I’m getting an err... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I booked a 30 day Airbnb, as soon as I booked it my host asked me had I paid. Then straight away he told me to cancel as he is unavailable. If I cancel I automatically lose the first 30 days payment. I now have my money taken and nobody will contact me fr... Latest reply by Debra300
    Like so many of my other host friends here on the Gold Coast, I just had guests stay that trashed my property and there is no one at Airbnb to help. I thought it best to follow Airbnb guidelines and report the damage right right away. I listen to the mess... Latest reply by Nyree3
    As Airbnb is now routing their customers to the community, we all now are in fact Customer Support. So please give us also access to the CS ticket system, we are happy to solve all issues.. Off course not for free, as quality has a price. Best regar... Latest reply by Barbara542
    The support payments policy (not applicable for check-in after 31 May 2020) does not match the Americas and Africa's reality. In short, you have created a program that benefits only the European community and forgets that AIRBNB should be a worldwide comm... Latest reply by Emiel1
    What a joke.....COVID-19 support payments from Airbnb; absurd! Anyone else view this the same way? I felt pressure from Airbnb the entire time to refund 100% of guest reservations with the promise of "shared financial burden" rhetoric from Airbnb.I shoul... Latest reply by André1035
    Hello readers, I opened up a resolution centre request on a recent stay due to poor conditions. I attached photographs and the host even agreed to refund me in person. However after 2 weeks I heard nothing back. 6 days ago I requested AirBnB step in and... Latest reply by Jordan536