What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paul11559
    Who here has had a guest arrive with undisclosed animals and when questioned guest claimed that they were ESA's (Emotional Support Animals)? For an unscrupulous, unethical guest that just wants to travel with their pets, what is to stop them from just ve... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello. I started a chat with your customer support team over 3 hours ago. I am still waiting for resolution. It seems crazy that I have been waiting this long PLEASE HELP ME!!! Here is the text of that chat. **[Private conversation removed in li... Latest reply by Barry318
    What are other hosts thoughts on CCTV outside? I just installed camera on front (pointing at doors / lockbox) and one on the garden (its a car park entrance through the garden). I think the garden one is a mistake as if people want to sunbath they might c... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Some AirBnB guests are pure **, thinking they can trash a property and get away with it. Thing is ..... with AirBnB policies on damage deposits and the sheer amount of time and effort required to claim on a damage deposit, yes, they almost certainly can g... Latest reply by Huma0