What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hello all! We hope to list our first property in Mt. Shasta, CA in mid-September or October and we have a number of questions as we get set-up. We look forward for any advice and guidance you might have to share! *Video Surveillance: we know this is a big... Latest reply by Gregory87
    Please someone help me understand the removal of negative reviews and the untimely fashion of resolving an issue, when a guest has caused damage. Yesterday my place was damaged by a guest. I have a tiny house listing and clearly a no pet policy. I have a... Latest reply by Donelle4
    Okay, I guess this is customer service now. Hi! Guest attempted to cancel a reservation a couple of weeks in advance. We have a flexible policy. The guest got a message that the operation was not possible and to contact customer service. When they reporte... Latest reply by Helen427
    • 49DA58E5-9770-48CC-A9F7-E9747714E439.png
    Hello. I have a guest who contacted me this morning about our air quality (I live in CA and we have a lot of fires). After I answered her questions, she sent me a message about 2 hours later stating she needed to cancel for this Friday because her & her... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, We have Stayed at a few Airbnbs and had a great time and met some amazing hosts. ...... However, stayed in Cornwall last weekend got the key from the safe and went in after climbing over a pile of surf boards. There was no welcome pack / note or a... Latest reply by Emilia42