What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi Everyone, Am planning to fly to Ontario, Canada in November with my wife and two kids age 7 years and 2 years.I will have to stay for a compulsory 14 day quarantine.just wanted to know the process of getting bookings done for it and what are the precau... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Good morning, We've been asked to review the accommodation where we stayed last week.When we follow the links we get the following error message. "Oops! We can't seem to find the page you're looking for. Error code: 404" Hoping you can rectify this proble... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hoping someone can help with this question. When charging a security deposit do Airbnb charge the guest in their payment? Or do I ask the fee then I Reimburse the guest once the trip is over?? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Is anyone else missing that "key" button on their messages box with their guests that will attach your check in instructions for you listing? Mine is missing on both the app and the desktop version. Does anyone know how to access their check in instruc... Latest reply by Peishan2
    One of the amenities listed under kitchen is a Stove. I looked up on Internet the definition of a Stove.But there seems confusion about it : is it a cooking device with or without an oven or can it be both ?In my kitchen is a cooking device, supplied by ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Stayed in an apartment recently that the host had signed up for an “enhanced clean” policy as advertised by the site across various properties in light of the pandemic. The apartment was filthy (I mean piss on the toilet seat kind of filthy). We had to sp... Latest reply by Anonymous
    • 3CA0ACC4-7BC9-4643-B90D-622088992A49.jpeg
    Booked an Airbnb with a friend for next month that, upon doing some research, seems super shady. After we booked, we were told by the hosts in the House Manual not to speak with neighbors or open the door for superintendents, management, or cops. Reached ... Latest reply by DAK-Design-and-Home0
    I am not impressed by the new dashboard for hosts (on the website). Is it just me ?.It was suddenly there (i have not seen an announcement) a few weeks ago.It is cluttered with a graph and some information you normally look for in section "performance".In... Latest reply by Sarah977