What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Hussein32
    Dear Fellow Hosts, Curious about the how I ended up with a 4-star overall rating when everything was 5-stars. Maybe someone can explain, as I've no idea. I attached a couple of screenshots for reference. Maybe I'me being judged against some mystery criter... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 4.48.08 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 4.48.19 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 4.48.32 PM.png
    Why is it that we rate guests on 3 criteria and the average is their rating BUT guests can give you 5 stars on each if the 6 criteria but still give a 4 star overall???!!! Makes no sense! Hosts' ratings should be an average just like guests. @Airbnb how m... Latest reply by Breighana0
    Hi everyone,So, about reviews and ratings, I've had this happen three times now. Overall rating 4 stars, yet each and every category is 5 stars, with no complaints listed in the public, nor private review. How does that even make sense? You would think ... Latest reply by Gillian166