What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Danielle1757
    Hilately i am getting offers from " guests" who offers me to get a reservation from them. they will never show and i will split the money i get from airbnb with them.They ( different times different people ) know how to send their phone number through th... Latest reply by Moshe32
    Good Evening Everyone,I just wanted to find out if anyone knows about the help that was extended by the Airbnb owners a few weeks ago. We are new Super Hosts and hoped that we would be included in the help. We mortgaged our house to open our Airbnb and ... Latest reply by Sébastien282
    Hi everyone, I haven't been hosting long and we have had our first guests that haven't followed the house rules, its very hard as to know what to do. We don't want to leave a bad review because i think we have been really lucky so far with how guests tre... Latest reply by Grant200
    I am officially homeless.I lost my job in the beginning of March but I was hopeful I would survive. What made me hopeful? I had longer than usual time to pay my rent and was told there was a relief package for airbnb superhosts. To our surprise, many of u... Latest reply by Julie1295
    Hi Y'all, I live in Los Angeles and host my little airbnb here and wanted to know: if I practice the new cleaning protocols here in Los Angeles does anybody know how long I have to wait after one guest leaves to welcome another one? I just can't seem to f... Latest reply by Colleen253

H

Hican someone please tell me what a super host / irish person is supposed to be a Spanish lady named Pilar rented out my spare bedroom for just under a year during this time she had and hopefully enjoyed my hospitality I am currently holding all her posse... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I have guests in now, last nite at 6.15pm I got a message they were fuse box issues, I contacted the guest and we arranged I would do what I could today (Sunday). Upon visting the guests today I was shown the issue, the guest was happy to stay, they leav... Latest reply by Helen3
    I’m new to hosting, and got a bad review for smell of marijuana (no smoking allowed at the house), so I don’t really know what to do. Here are the specifics:When guest num.1 checked out, I went to the place to clean it. Felt a slight smell, couldn’t say o... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0