What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Hello out there... Wondering if Someone can give me an idea of what I've done wrong, as I am unable to contact Airbnb. I have an RV on my property that is fully hooked up and ready to occupy. I live on a golf course, so thought it would be a nice idea to...
    Hi-We rented a place for a month. Approximately 2 weeks after checking in the faucet fell off the kitchen sink. It took 4 days for the host to fix the sink. We had no running water in the kitchen for 4 days. In addition, we had other issues including ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! I have a place booked for three nights in Granada in August. I can't go due to travel bans. I initially submitted a cancellation request for a full refund due to COVID, but she declined it. I have rescheduled my trip and since I already have money... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a travel credit of €1,419.89 from a previous cancellation under the COVID-19 policy with Airbnb.When I booked with a new trip for September the credit should have been applied to the payment - as it showed on the invoice. However, the Airbnb system... Latest reply by Jude107
    Hello, airbnb persists in telling me that the photo I take (with my computer, recommended), does not correspond to my ID, and therefore I cannot make a reservation. How can I solve this problem? I tried to send a message that hasn't been answered for 3 da... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Has anyone ever gotten this company to help them with an issue? After a month of trying they are still ignoring me. Haven't spoken to a human after multiple emails and numerous phone calls. I'm beyond frustrated with this awful service, but i really reall... Latest reply by Karen1332