What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Marta1727
    In the last two months we've had many many more bookings where people have canceled. These are not necessarily last minute cancellations, but we've had more cancellations for even long-term bookings in the last 2 months then we have in the previous five ... Latest reply by Mike78
    Hi all, on August 15th I had a property booked for a day or two, but because by then we will likely still be under the July 4th lockdown configuration, I was wondering whether it would be legal to go ahead with our plans. Several of us are meeting up from... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have been hosting through Airbnb since Dec2019 and this is a first time I need to leave a bad review.Here are the things happened with last guests: Made reservation for two but middle of the night increased to 4 without letting me know.Used guest networ... Latest reply by Kimberly572
    I was refunded 50 percent of the total, but the service charge was kept by the host. The wording on the cancelation policy did not make this clear. It is completely outrageous that the host should keep the service charge policy. I would like that refunded... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I just experienced a horrible guest. She reserved for 8 but the status was “awaiting payment “ She makes a fresh reservation, this time for 1 person. I wrote and asked her how many. She said 6 adults and 2 kids, so I asked her to modify the reservation.Sh... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    How are you guys getting help from Airbnb? I cannot get through on the phone, and have been sitting here for 1 1/2 hour in front of my computer, waiting for a response from Airbnb Support to an issue I'm having... Don't know if there is any point in conti... Latest reply by Janice407
    Has anyone had success against their HOA attempting to enforce restrictions on short term leasing or implement amendments against short term leasing? The Farr case out of the Texas Supreme Court classified such restrictions as discriminatory and it also a... Latest reply by Mark3285
    Could I apply for CERB from the government here in Brampton since people are not renting Airbnn?