What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Sierra131
    I had a booking for 5 days 10th-15th July. Great! But the next day the guest messaged to say she wanted to cancel, didn’t feel it was safe to travel to visit family after all. She is asking if I’d consider a refund (I have strict cancellation policy so if... Latest reply by Julia2548
    My guest transferred money to my Airbnb account because she needs cash and asks me to give her the cash minus $50 for the inconvenience. I don't mind, but it feels like an scam. Do you know if that money is secure, could she reverse it? Latest reply by Nick1931
    I had a pleasure of hosting an Indian wedding at my property. The couple was supposed to travel to India for the ceremony which was obviously not an option for them any more. There did the ceremonial fire in the front yard (they purchased insurance for th... Latest reply by Sally221
    • wedding.jpg
    • wedding1.jpg
    I got booking on around June 17 for July 3rd check in and the guest canceled saying due to covid spiking up and requesting full refund. I been more than generous allowing everyone even after the covid timeline giving full refund but now I have an empty d... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Guest booked a long term stay, stayed a couple months then cancelled abruptly before their reservation ended, yet owes airbnb (and hence me) money. The moment the guest canceled, airbnb messaged me "we were unable to collect payment from the guest, no pa... Latest reply by Dave52