What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Patricia-Lavon0
    We are having issues with the message alerts. There is a constant unread message alert on the Airbnb icon even though all messages have been responded to. Has anyone else had the same issue? It just makes us think we have missed responding to a message...
    Hi my name is Gabriela I am new to this Airbnb so I was looking for a home to rent for a backyard event for my mother a surprise birthday in November of this year of 2020 since everything has been going on with this COVID-19 I don’t know how the events pl... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi Hosts, hope everyone is well. I need your advice on inquiries from Asia. In the last 3 weeks, I have received 3 inquiries from Asia, Japan or China, requesting immediate stay in 2 days. I replied back and did not hear from them again. Then the messages... Latest reply by Elena87
    There is a software bug which has been going on since November where the cohost will get the "Reservation confirmed" email. However they cannot access the booking as it says "You do not have access to this thread" and the booking does not show up on thei... Latest reply by Desmond28
    We have strict rules around ‘no parties allowed’ because our building management has strict rules on that too. However, our recent guest has gone against the rules and held parties at our place. We found this out through our building manager and we will b... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0