What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Patricia-Lavon0
    Is it true or i'm not getting it right that AirBnb is extending indefinitely the policy of full refund for guests who cannot travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, thereby effectively overriding the host policies in a way no other platform has done? At the... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Has anyone here gotten non renewal letter from Cbiz regarding the insurance carrier Western World pulling out of the short term rental market? It took me 2 months and some serious teeth pulling (including calling a Cbiz exec) to finally get a new quote ...
    We have made a booking at** Initially we were planning to stay there 16 - 20 March, but due to the travel restrictions of Covid 19 we changed our reservation to 11 - 15 June. My husband was in contact with the host personally. However, I do not see any n... Latest reply by Helen3
    AirB&B should step up to the plate and share the financial impact with your CLIENT HOSTS. We are the YOUR CLIENT that makes your business work And thrive.AIR should pay half of al cancellation refunds sent to booked guests to the HOSTS-us!. This is in ad... Latest reply by Ivan1544