What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Yesterday at 2:00am, I had to rush over at one of my listings due to noise complaints received by neighbours. I knocked the door which was opened by guests who were extremely trashy. A strong smell of weed exited the home as they opened the door. At that ... Latest reply by Liv
    To all photographers based in Massachussets, do you have any idea when can we resume with our photography businesses?This includes our Airbnb listings, but also our photo jobs outside of Airbnb. (I don’t have a studio, I do outdoor, but for those who do i... Latest reply by Brando0
    So Cal, USA Asking fellow hosts - is there a level of cleanliness you expect from your guests upon check out? I have a plus property, with a full kitchen including a dishwasher. I charge no cleaning fee on my listing. Some guests have used the kitchen... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0
    Hello in my profile, i Said that all peopole with good judgment can book, now has 4 peopeople book which has reg in May 2020, with zero judgment, How did i do? Very thanks.. /Andreas Latest reply by Sarah977

BIU

I was wondering if I am being reimbursed the 25 per cent for the guest we were going to host for six days at the end of July but cancelled due to covid and they were from England. .My name is ** Linda Letts **Personal information hidden due to safe... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Visitors to the UK, with effect from 8th June, will be required to self isolate in a designated property for 14 days & provide full details to customs before entry permitted.Many overseas guests stays at multiple locations, so how will we know they have c... Latest reply by Ria16