What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Grady18
    Hi fellow hosts, well we knew it was coming and I must admit I prefer knowing what is going on rather than speculating! We have now cancelled or re-booked all of our guests until after 4/7/20. I am lucky because all of my team have been furloughed so we h... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    Hello, I saw the past week that hosts could cancel any reservations they wanted (before Marts 15th) until today (15th of May).. Is this true? Did they give any extensions? I can't find it anymore
    I called and wrote Airbnb 5 times over the course of the past two months. I rely on income from my listing to live. They never sent 25% payout for a reservation that was cancelled due to COVID19 lockdown in the guest's city, Paris, France and lockdown in ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Forget superhost relief I've received a miniscule percentage of the 25 percent assistance. NoINo explanation provided. If its merely an Airbnb private relief program i suppose they can do with their $250 million assuming it's paid out to hosts as they wis... Latest reply by Helen3
    Please tell me what applications do you use in order to communicate with your staff - cleaning staff, laundry and other staff? I do it on WhatsApp and it takes me a lot of time. In addition, the time difference is 4 hours. When the cleaners are preparing ...