What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Carola263
    Hello, I am a guest, and considering booking a listing where the service fee is 0, the little question marks explains that the owner pays for it. The cancellation policy says that after certain date I will get full refund minus the service fee. Since I wi... Latest reply by May1178
    I received a booking from a fake guest -and I called Airbnb's customer service to sort it out. I came directly through instead of as usual getting a call back from Airbnb. I spoke with a completely messy, highjacking customer service agent who turned ever... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Can Airbnb explain what happened that caused so many of us to get the same "personalize" inquiry for a fake month long booking? Photo attached. I reported it, then went on the FB community boards and found hosts all over the country were getting the same ... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    • Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 12.00.58 AM.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 12.00.16 AM copy.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 12.01.06 AM.png
    I recently cancelled a place worth 2,200 for a month and I even brought a bottle for the owner but when we got there they weren’t there and we had the bottle for them just to realize that is a shared place which we did not want and it was listed as privat... Latest reply by Sarah977
    In the last few months, there have been inquiries that are obviously spam, in the messages the alleged guests send their e-mail addresses and request direct contact, which obviously leads to some fraudulent scheme. Please take note of this phenomenon, the... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    I have satisfied the requirements for assistance from airbnb covid program . But airbnb has failed to provide an application for me to apply for the assistance, I think airbnb is just keeping the money for themselves.Brian chesky is a **bleep** liar, and ... Latest reply by Anonymous