What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Carola263
    It appears that Airbnb is collecting and paying taxes (based upon my location in Massachusetts)However, MassTax says they have received no payments (other than mine)Are they doing it or not? (12 pages of "help" later, I still can't tell) Latest reply by Voyage0
    Dear team, please explain how can this reservation be canceled on guests behalf for so called COVID-19 reasons??? The reservation is in almost month and a half and even at this moment today the situation in Poland and eastern parts of Europe is getting be... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, ich erhalte mittlerweile fast täglich dubiose Buchungsanfragen die immer gleich aussehen: 1. Der Gast schreibt zwei Sätze wie gemütlich meine Wohnung aussieht2. Dann meint er, er hätte noch ein paar Fragen3. Er gibt mir seine Nummer (Ee' igHt ñn/i nE ... Latest reply by Uwe25
    We are looking for an Airbnb host in or around Worcester, Worcestershire who can take two COVID first responders staying at our Airbnb from 23rd May. We are charging £450 for our 2 bedroom property per calendar month, but our son is unexpectedly returning... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello,My name is Yarila and I am the owner of Yary’s Cleaning Service in Tampa, FL. I have years of experience with residential and commercial properties and have worked with other Airbnb’s. If you are looking for a cleaning service I would be more than h...
    Good Morning All Hope you and yours are safe and well.. For hosts with a strict cancellation policy.. Scenario 1: cancelled by guest or Airbnb: 12.5% of booking - cleaning fee... Cancellation over 7 days before due check in date Scenario 2: cancelled by... Latest reply by Corey100
    Airbnb have for some time allowed hosts like us to cancel bookings for the season without penalty (i.e. without incurring financial penalties or losing Superhost status) as long as we do it before 15 May. We have been closed since March and have cancelle... Latest reply by William1280