What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Flyn16
    I have a late June cancelation due to Convid19. Elderly quests from Scotland can not fly in. I refunded the full reservation. Airbnb is not. I think Airbnb should refund their fees as well. Airbnb should not be in the business to taking advantage of old p... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So, in the era of Covid 19, I decided that instant booking wasn't for me. I just want the chance to have a bit of information about who's coming and where they're coming from.My place is definitely a good option as it's a separate house and in a rural are... Latest reply by Sally221
    Hi, I set up a personal Airbnb to use for work travel. i used my company email and corporate card, but my own name and ID. I since left and now noticed that my old employer logged in and cancelled a trip that was booked before I left. is this legal? Can h... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Please someone help me! I’m receiving lots of spam messages from different accounts with the same request . Even though i declared the spam they’re sendimg me messages from other accounts. What to do? @Airbnb ... Ia can’t do it anymore...
    gostaria de saber como funciona se nossas propriedades forem reservadas com cartão de crédito falso/roubado. O airbnb assume a responsabilidade pelo valor ou recebemos um estorno da quantia da reserva em nossa conta bancária, e somos nós mesmos quem arcam... Latest reply by Liv