What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Just spent 2 hours messaging with the folks at AirBnB support... couldn't get a definitive answer, so wanted to see if anyone here had thoughts. The fine print on the SuperHost Relief Fund eligibility says its by invitation and the criteria for eligibilit... Latest reply by Michelle53
    Hello everyone, Sorry I am a little later posting this than normal. Thanks to those of you who attended our social last Friday, as always it was amazing to see you. I think during this hard time across the world, it's so important to surround yoursel... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • Items.png
    • Theme of the week.jpg
    My issue is that I did qualify and I did receive the email but I didn’t see the email till the day after the due date. Because they didn’t send me an alert from the app and I don't check that email account very often. All I want is the ability to apply f... Latest reply by George1331
    Today a young couple with a sweet baby, checked out of my place, which is only a few months old (as in just built - brand new!). They had been here for 2 weeks. I had several chats with them while they were here. Very sweet and respectful people. I liked ... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0