What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Apartments-For-Rent-In-Agdz0
    Hello,unfortunately, I have to close my guesthouse for the next half year due to poor booking status. I have no income and unfortunately had to get a job or else I would go bankrupt. I can't work in two places at the same time sorry. I would happy if I ca... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Dear colleagues, Airbnb, I am writing to you because I am frustrated and I will most likely quit doing business with Airbnb and I am in a desperate need for help or advice. I didn't get the inivte for Superhost Relief fund although i meet all the criteria... Latest reply by Ivan1534
    Here in Australia we are seeing an immediate effect to the direction Airbnb have taken in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.The rental price of long term rentals is plummeting as masses of STR properties are coming onto the LTR rental market. I don't kno... Latest reply by Sally221
    EN social meetup - April 24th 2020 Hello everyone, Another week has gone by and another great EN social, thank you to those of you who attended–'things we have created' week was super. It was so nice to see the great things you have made, what a creativ... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    • 24 April.png
    I feel that I'm being bullied into INSTANT BOOK. The Airbnb threat of not being highlighted etc etc if I remove it. I don't think instant book is appropriate at the moment. I need to follow all sorts of guidelines and want to temporarily come off it witho... Latest reply by Fred13