What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Caleb255
    Airbnb recently announced they would give hosts back 25% of their covid cancellations. I had four or five but have only been refunded for one. What's worse, I can no longer see the cancelled ones on my reservations dashboard. Am I imagining this? Latest reply by Helen350
    Guests cancelling September due to covid. Driving, not flying. Our cancellation policy is strict so normally would only get 50% back. Will Airbnb override this? I feel September may not be unsafe. June maybe. I feel we should not refund this. Dave Latest reply by Dave23
    I would like to start by saying that I do not think extenuating circumstance policy should exist at all. If it is bound to stay, there should be a time frame for filing. For example, I had guests who knew their flight was cancelled three weeks ago. Howeve... Latest reply by Courtney172
    As we navigate through these unprecedented times, we might want to know what process we are establishing at Airbnb and how we can help to develop a plan to keep the place safe for our future guests during this tough time?
    During this pandemic I am very lucky. I am still making at least or a little bit more compared to just switching to long term renters. I explain more in this video from my Youtube channel. https://youtu.be/1h8uvuhSonY