What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Caleb255
    A guest just enquired about cancelling a booking late in August, almost 6 months away. Who knows what the situation will be then? So with this probably being the first of many, what do other hosts think the best way to handle this is? Obvious options:- Do... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Dear airbnbYou have just cancelled four of my bookings in june without consultation and without any hint of a sharing of responsibilities for this. I now have a booking from you for September. Can you also do the same with this ; cancel it according to yo...
    Давай знакомится, будем называть меня Mis-Air Я помогу тебе заработать с помощью сайта airbnbУ нас огромное количество командировочных направлений, но ни кто не поедет в эту командировку, а средства уже выделены и их нужно обналичить.⁉ Как мы работаем Выб... Latest reply by Александр88
    Did anyone have to unblock a user and can tell me how to do it?I've recently flagged a scamming message asking me to communicate outside airbnb, but I blocked the user before answering his inquiry. So, although I denied his request, the algorithms kept pr... Latest reply by Sarah977