What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    Hello fellow ABB community. We have all probably heard or read stories of people stranded in a country that's not one's home country as a result of Coronavirus. Taking into account future generations who may one day be studying past history for whatever r...
    Here's an interesting article i just came across: https://www.wired.co.uk/article/airbnb-coronavirus-losses It states that 60% (!!!) of Airbnb hosts have MORE than TWO OTHER listings and argues that Airbnb has become nothing more than a hotel chain. Sadly... Latest reply by Huma0
    If my place sleeps 8, are guests allind to bring additional guests in during the day? I'm afraid 8 can turn into 20 real quick. What are my options if that is proven true by my neighbors and/it Ring Cam? Latest reply by Elena87
    hello, i wrote you about my problemsairbnb didnt do anything, what should i do with this post, it comes every day moe timeevery day a lot post about russian agents who want to anage my empty flat Stella5:17 PMДoбpый день. Меня зoвyт Маpина. Если y вас ... Latest reply by Elena87
    I have just had a very bad experience as a co-host. In Switzerland. The Greek owner of the Swiss apartment I co-hosted, has not paid three commissions and fees for cleaning and laundry for the past three guests totalling over 1250 CHFs. Her comment to me... Latest reply by Stephanie