What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    For those cities who was affected with the short-term rental ordinance, would it be possible to petition the powers to be to see if they would temp lift the ordinance and allow host who was doing the right type of Hosting to relist their properties to try... Latest reply by Mary312
    I read an article in La Presse today, and some health worker that deal everyday with Covid-19 have no where to stay. Some live in their car because they are afraid to spead the virus within their loved ones. Can you help and provide for free an apartment?... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I wanted to update those interested in the loan. This is not the PPP loan but a long-term very low interest loan. My Airbnb runs through my corporation first of all and I do have a credit score in the high 700's. I applied for the loan early in April and ...
    How many host are aware the new policy where a guest can make a reservation of 30:days or longer and then alter/ cancel the reservation upon occupancy without your approval or a penalty? For example, the guest makes a 3 month reservation nine weeks out f... Latest reply by Wayne330
    I am at a bit of a loss here and am hoping someone can offer me some guidance. Last week I received an instant booking from someone traveling from NYC. The governor of South Carolina issued an order a day or two before prohibiting rentals less than 90 d... Latest reply by Anonymous
    So if I have a full refund policy - to be flexible towards guests- does this mean I get no compensation from Airbnb under their “help hosts” policy!!! I had a number of Booking’s cancel because of Covid and have absolutely no income - any ideas - I feel i... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0