What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Micaela202
    I am a super host in United States: #1 I am not clear where to apply for the "Super host $5000K relief? (link?) #2 How do I get relief based on the "Cares Act" for lost income? I have a Michigan business number...am I considered a employer? (link ?)Not su... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I had guests due to arrive March 30 - April 5th to rent my entire apartment. In the beginning of March the guest was nervous about travelling and asked his options. I explained the strict cancellation policy. I also offered if he cancelled within 3 day... Latest reply by Rose123
    Dear colleagues, I hope you are all well and safe in your homes! This is unplanned break from our job so let's use it well for gaining some Airbnb knowledge. I would like you to recommend me some superb Airbnb courses that will improve myself as a host an... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I'm confused by the policy on this. I have some guests that Airbnb is giving full refunds to (up to May 31st) and some who don't get a full refund, then ask me to give them a full refund. I don't want to do that if Airbnb is not going to give the 25% refu... Latest reply by Hollie6
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-airbnb-homeowner-coronavirus-order-party Note the post by a reader (Orion2020), with a creative sense of humor. He writes..Airbnb ad (for this listing): A charming 800 square foot single family home with carport and 6' f... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi I've just received my first enquiry - from a Doctor relocating from London - after offering our house on Open Homes. The reservation is for 20 days and I have waived the accommodation charge. When I signed up I think I read somewhere that it was ok ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I signed up to make my apartment available to Covid-19 responders, but I have some questions. 1. the apartment is in a high-rise building that necessitates taking an elevator up to the 10th floor. Does my apartment qualify in this case as "an entire place... Latest reply by Cecilia46
    I just got to meet up with a lot of my CC heroes and talk face to face with them for a couple of hours. @Lizzie God, Lizzie is reliable, what you see is what you get. She is just one of the nicest people you would ever come across, Lizzie never shows a b... Latest reply by Stephanie