What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Allan524
    Hello everyone, We had a fantastic first EN CC social online meetup last Friday, thank you once again @Cathie19, @Sandra126, @Lawrene0, @Ann72, @Melodie-And-John0, @Clara116, @Roberta2 for attending. It was so nice to see you all and it was lovely to... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • Social meetup.jpg
    Question to Brian CheskyThe reason I have strict cancellation policy, (even though you tell me I will get less bookings), is because I have overheads and bills I have to pay, and need to budget from a secure base. I understand we are in unprecedented tim... Latest reply by Lucas28
    I had a guest inquire about a listing that will not be available but I can direct her to another I manage nearby. The message I replied with blocked the Airbnb listing link to this suitable property. How can I get this similar listing to her? Latest reply by Luana130
    Hi Dose anyone know a way of downloading a CSV file for all the cancelations that have been made over the last few months. Just trying to justify a mortgage holiday on my property and wanted to see if there was an easy way to get a summary. Also as the co...
    Hello!! I am currently active duty military and have a trip planned for the end of May. Since I am in the military, I am not allowed to travel due to the extended Military Travel Ban. What should I expect when it comes to refunds? If it were not for the e... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    May I wish all my fellow hosts and guests, positive vibes across this important period in many of our lives. A time when so many would normally travel to celebrate Easter or Passover with family and friends. For our agnostic or atheist members, these wish... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • ABD15BE6-DF8E-4490-A383-2BC6E3D99027.jpeg
    • 69AAD047-8BB3-4A12-AC29-02649ACDD266.jpeg
    Help!The Scottish Golf Open is cancelled therefore my guest wishes to cancel their booking. Totally fine but Airbnb has not returned my guests deposit. How do I get them to do that? Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0