What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Samantha1410
    Hello dear hosts; part of the Airbnb Community,I hope you are sound and healthy!These are tough times for the hospitality sector, I hope all of you are being responsible for the community health and staying home and enjoying this precious time with your f...
    ** The hosts at this accommodation kept asking for a review from me after a 2 night stay and when I did not respond I believe they gave me an unjustified bad review just because I had not given them a review. I have attached photographs of the accommodati... Latest reply by Hugh114
    I’m new to Airbnb (but not to vacation rentals), and have not yet had an Airbnb listing. I’ve had two potentials with zero references, very recent to Airbnb, and no picture or ID (just phone) that ask for a reservation.One was looking for a discount. When... Latest reply by Helen3
    HiI was planning to travel vietnam for 1 month and we reserved 1 month house in hochiminhBut now days there is huge corona virus worldwode.So we cannt go travel at this moment.But I saw there is some cancle fee. Colud you let me know how much I can refund... Latest reply by Sang275
    Hiya everyone, Our Month of Celebration has kicked off in style - we'll be keeping track of all the articles and their authors here so you won't miss out! To recap, to those of you who are just hearing about this event here in the Community Center. E... Latest reply by Evin1925
    • Together.jpg
    Hello all;Do you or anyone you know need a safe haven during this CV 19 ? We have an all inclusive 880sq ft studio in a small, unaffected town in Northwest Arkansas. Our state is not on lockdown,we have ample access to food, both via grocery stores and ta... Latest reply by Helen3