What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Cristina3464
    @Airbnb Has anyone thought that it would be helpful for Airbnb to begin the marketing campaign for business post C-19 right now given many guests will already be in the grip of cabin fever and looking for something to pin their hopes on for a life return... Latest reply by Sharon480
    Hello hosts!I’m wondering if some of you have decided to shut down in light of the Covid situation...do we as hosts want to enable unnecessary travel and do we want to put our own health at risk?Your thoughts and input would be appreciated!Frances- Bresl... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have been a loyal Airbnb host in Cambridge/Boston since 2013. In 2019, i moved to Providence in Rhodes Island, where I invested in a much bigger property, a three family property so I can host more Airbnb guests. I spent money renovating the property s... Latest reply by Marcella42
    Hi, has anyone else received a $100 super host voucher , but it expires on the 1st July ? , was a lovely suprise to get it but bittersweet as potentially we will be unable to use it due to covid 19 restrictions, wouldn’t it be great to get an extension on...
    I was impressed by your message of solidarity to hosts worldwide. I hope that all the wonderful people who stayed in my home last year are keeping fit and well. I am fortunate to have a garden, so am pruning and planting, as well as painting and decoratin...
    Please ‘Like’ this thread if you agree we need AirBnB to better address host impact resulting from the Coronavirus. I’m writing because after several attempts corporate doesn’t seem to be taking any responsibility to address the impact hosts are experien... Latest reply by Cormac0