What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I’m shocked at the negative response, ranting and raving about how much assistance hosts will receive and if Airbnb is “making out” on the backs of hosts and guests. This is an unprecedented, dynamic situation. It’s fluid. When the pandemic hit and I lost...
    I’m confused by this screenshot provided by our guest: https://imgur.com/a/DeAMgt1. The reservation, for early May, was made prior to March 14. When canceling they are given three options: 1. $0 refund - host cancellation policy applies 2. Travel credit ... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I have a BnB in Christchurch, New Zealand. As a consequence of the COVID-19 situation a neighbour complained to the council about my BnB. My BnB is an entire residential property. In Christchurch that is considered non-compliant use by the local council. ...
    Hello fellow hosts, I'm sure that you are getting these requests on a daily basis as well. Guest want a full refund for their reservation, that isn't (yet) covered by airbnb's current shift in policy. Even though I feel very sorry for the guests and often... Latest reply by Manuela413