What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I understand that hosts must issue fill refunds for the covid crises bookings.I have one cancellation already completed, and several more pending. I would like to see all the details of the cancellation I issued before issuing the rest. I can not find the...
    Dear Airbnb users, As part of my masters thesis, I am researching what drives consumers to use Airbnb and by doing so, making the network of this platform bigger. Therefore, I would like to ask you to fill out the survey linked below. It will not take mor...
    I would like to commend the prompt response of the Host in @BluevillaHostel Panglao. I have made a reservation for October 2020 but due to the Covid-19 pandemic and economic situation, I am compelled to cancel my reservation as we are faced with unpaid le...
    Hello All, Has Airbnb got any UK based lawyers or government lobbyists that could help us in our quest for government assistance during this dreadful Covid 19 virus period? I'm assuming I'm not alone in saying my sole income is derived from Airbnb and I f...
    So what happens after you bankrupt your hosts with your incredibly unfair COVID19 POLICY? This company has the most amazingly flawed policies of any company ever. You love to sign your song of equality for everyone. Oh right, except hosts, owners, agents,... Latest reply by Adriano78
    Great for the hosts,but appalling for guests who did the "right thing" by booking well in advance and so called "circumstances" have cost us our deposits. Most of the hosts have their heads in the sand.!! Our government has grounded all flights for the fo...
    Offering 25% but making it subject to cancellation policy when we've all been encouraged to offer 'flexible' or 'moderate' is like telling someone they've won the lottery, then stealing their ticket. I had 9 bookings for April, May and June at the 2 prope... Latest reply by John1902