What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Julie6402
    I would like to see the amounts that I would have received from each of the guests that I had bookings for but had to cancel due to Covid 19. I was able to see them under details until they were issued a refund. I would think losing the exact number of ... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi everyone, I was looking a long term lease at this place. The owner said that before I sign a long term lease she would give me a two weeks trial to see how I would keep the place through Airbnb. She said the trial would be free but I would have to pay ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    @Airbnb Has anyone thought that it would be helpful for Airbnb to begin the marketing campaign for business post C-19 right now given many guests will already be in the grip of cabin fever and looking for something to pin their hopes on for a life return... Latest reply by Sharon480
    Hello hosts!I’m wondering if some of you have decided to shut down in light of the Covid situation...do we as hosts want to enable unnecessary travel and do we want to put our own health at risk?Your thoughts and input would be appreciated!Frances- Bresl... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0