What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Reden3
    City of Palm Springs, CA Emergency order on rentals due to COVID-19https://www.palmspringsca.gov/home/showdocument?id=72780 "No new reservations shall be accepted until after the COVID-19 emergency declaration .. restrictions have been lifted. Any and all... Latest reply by Jay181
    Hello, time to time different person is contacting with me in Russian language and trying to have contact not via Airbnb.I am rejecting these messages and sending a message to Airbnb that it is spam. I received a letter from Airbnb where is written that ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I can't find information on this anywhere so please only post replies if you are sure of how this will be applied, not only your thoughts. I consider myself self employed , have for the last 3 years filed a tax return with most of my earnings being from g... Latest reply by Alex115
    I have five advanced nursing students from the University of New England renting from us for 6 weeks as they continue their Rotation at hospitals in Eastern Maine. 1) Will Airbnb waive their fees during this stay per recent COVID-19 Policy? 2) They've as...
    Hi, I just had a guest tell me his job asked him to go back and he would not stay 2 of the 7 days that he booked. I said that’s okay, but that our policy doesn’t give refunds and I could not do anything about that part. In the past if guests have a surpri... Latest reply by Huma0