What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Yusuph2
    Well its become clear that BnB is not going to rethink their decision on giving full refunds. I am blown away that they would do what they have done and continue to do so even after its become obvious what there decision is doing. There are people whos lo... Latest reply by Mc4
    Airbnb’s out of the blue decisión to leave their hosts high and dry was deplorable. We entered into a “partnership” with Airbnb and Airbnb simply did not live up to their end of the bargain and left thousands of livelihoods who depend 100% on their rental...
    Hi all...hope everyone is safe and feeling well. On that note, a friend just text me that someone in NYC wanted to book 19 days at her place, it was declined...as of now my county has no confirmed cases. That got me thinking I still have instant book on... Latest reply by Wende2
    Hello All, Hope you are all well. In light of the madness and insane level of anxiety happening around us, would like to share the below- hope it brings a smile to your face and a lightness to your heart. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luxury-Andrex-Toilet-P... Latest reply by Jody79
    • Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 23.54.34.png
    After hearing about the coronavirus outbreak in Spain with Spain itself going into lockdown, I contacted Airbnb support on 15th March for advice. They suggested I contact the host in the first instance. The host has pointblank refused a refund despite tra... Latest reply by Linda108
    Please be aware that Airbnb is now moving up the starting date for COVID-19 EC. Before it was reservations made before March 13. Now it is on or before March 14. While seems to be a small change, it allowed a couple more people to cancel with full refund.... Latest reply by Inna22
    Rewards for Flexible HostsWe appreciate and are committed to supporting hosts who are willing and able to offer refunds on cancellations that would have otherwise been subject to charges. Hosts will have new tools to directly authorize extra refunds throu...