What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Michelle4276
    On existing reservations Why not let hosts who wish to relax their strict cancellation policy offer a more liberal one if they see fit? Maybe you could do it in the “alter existing reservation” part of the app? This way hosts who don’t want to give re...
    @Lizzie Is there any chance of a new discussion group for Covid19/Extenuating Circumstance postings please.I for one have already got bored with reading the same issues over and over again and I feel that other issues/ people asking for help are getting l... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    AirBNB offers hosts a new reward that “host service fees will be waived for new reservations until June 1” if you offer flexible travel policies. I am finding AirBNB is not honoring this reward. Any one else having this issue? Airbnb spokesman Ben Breit ...
    Hello Community, I am working on my dissertation project and I am looking for London based hosts available to answer a few questions about their pricing practices. It is part of my dissertation project at the London South Bank University and it looks int... Latest reply by Helen350
    I had to cancel a couple of bookings due to con19 it didn’t disrupt the guests as their courses had been cancelled I now find I have been charged 100 dollars on checking the bookings they fell in the policy guidelines . I have messaged Airbnb several time... Latest reply by Pauline559
    http://chng.it/Tz7FVWdnqc News media has announced that Airbnb has updated their refund policy. However, it is totally superficial: few people realize that Airbnb's COVID policy only protects themselves. It is a stark difference from the airlines and hote... Latest reply by Pauline559
    My daughter is flying to Tokyo and will be landing in LA in an hour. She needs an apartment (not shared) as close as possible to Los Angeles airport for tonight. Nothing's coming up under my search near the airport. does anyone have a place I can book for... Latest reply by Sarah977