What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Layla81
    I have an 88 day booking from 21st Jan to 18 April (currently 30 days remaining) and I am now required to cut short my stay due to the coronavirus outbreak. However, I have an upcoming scheduled payment due on 21st March and I was wondering whether I coul...
    Hi y’all, ‘can anyone please tell me what an LTS discount is please? i have a guest wanting to cancel because I won’t provide her with a pet bond and allow her to bring her dog along. She wants to obtain a full refund and I’m trying to workout if she will... Latest reply by Deborah82
    • IMG_0088.jpeg
    Why is AIRbnb blocking bookings to whole houses? I offer an entire house. A guest wanted to move their date one night. When both of us tried to do it we received a message stating "Choose another place to stay. As part of our commitment to your safety...
    Hello hosts, I checked again on the criteria for STRICT cancellation options - I don’t remember it being just 7 days lead time within which the guest can cancel (with the host retaining their £). I had remembered it being 14 days before - has AIRBNB chang...
    I know the hosts are getting hosed right now but so are the cleaners. Any ideas on how to support them? I've pre-paid for some cleanings but I'm looking for other ideas.