What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    They used to say 'A week is a long time in politics' .....Well I have to amend that....'A day is a long time as an STR host'!!Last week I had an almost full April, and May was looking ok, tonight I have two reservations left and I don't expect those to p... Latest reply by Brenda328
    • Spam enquiry 5.png
    I have snoozed my listing and decided to cancel all upcoming reservations that remain. The message from Airbnb said penalty free cancellations, so I did the first one by myself. However, it sits in my review collection as a host cancellation and counts... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Have hosts out there had any new bookings from mid march to mid april?.. has anyone found there are people stranded.. is there a silver lining?.. i've had 4 cancellations.. i am sure i'm not the only one.. any one? Latest reply by Gordon0
    Dear fellow hosts, I'd like to share with you my experience on the subject, as a 'guest to be' and host of the community as well. I was in Spain were the coronavirus crisis burst unexpectedly and unstoppable last week and was about to travel to Brazil to ... Latest reply by Leonard4
    I am curious as to what the “balance” is you refer to below. Currently, guests get a 100% refund for cancellations and homeowners are left carrying 100% of the loss. That doesn’t seem very balanced. Maybe the refund could be in the form of a reschedulin... Latest reply by Susan17
    After hearing that the city is banning evicting tenants if they are "effected by coronavirus" I started wondering if this exemption also applies to Airbnb stays. So I contacted the police department and spoke to an officer who actually spoke to a city att... Latest reply by Christine615
    It’s not in housing or securities, it’s the fiat in your pocket. How close are we to audit and removal of privately owned central bank aka the “federal reserve”, and a return to the gold standard? The Saudi’s are no longer exclusively accepting USD for oi... Latest reply by Mike323