What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    I have a guest traveling by car from New Hampshire USA to stay in my cabin in Sevierville TN. She has just asked to cancel and requested full refund, despite my cancellation policy, due to the Corona virus. We have no cases in our area at this time. My he... Latest reply by Karen765
    Hello I’ve read Airbnb’s recent advice regarding Covid-19 and their extenuating circumstances policy but I’m still not sure if as a host my guest cancels I will still receive my full payment for the booking, I have several substantial payouts from guest b... Latest reply by Alex6532
    Looking for advice. Guest coming in 2 days from California for 3 weeks. Flying.They have good reviews, I do not want to cancel. But is anyone doing any extra "screening" in light of Corona, likeasking them if they have been overseas. Delicate. Ar B B has... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello, Has anyone here won an appeal through The City of Chicago BCAP after getting denied? It took 8 month for them to respond and I'm already up for a renewal. Specifically what I need to know is:Does anybody know what the city looks at when you renew y...
    I have a successful Airbnb property in the Silicon Valley. Customers frequent my location, renting rooms, to attend the San Jose Convention Center as we are within walking distance. Now, because of the virus, no one is attending conventions, groups are ba... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    Hello All , I just wanted a bit of help .I am a host in London and have a guest that is worried about a possible lockdown in her country Germany so she wants to leave early and asked for a refund . Although London is trying to cope with the virus spreadin... Latest reply by Marcelo674
    Hi. Someone who's enquired to book my property has 6 reviews, two of which are from different people but the exact same wording, word for word. Is this dodgy? Could be fake reviews? My gut feeling was that something seemed strange as they didn't tell m... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I am no longer hosting in Jersey City. I have furniture for 2 BR apartment - 2 Queen/Full beds, 2 futons, side tables, mattresses, towels, bedsheets etc. Please let me know if you want to buy the furniture. Thanks
    I just tried to post about this on a current COVID thread (no posts since Friday, seems odd since we are in a crisis). Airbnb provides terrible customer service on a normal day; this crisis shows just how bad they really are. Hosts with a certain dollar a...