What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Armand-Henri-Louis0
    I have recently incurred a loss of secured bookings which were cancelled due to covid19 and would like to present my Insurers with the invoice of amounts paid by my guests to airbnb with proof of cancellation and refunds so that my insurers can reimburse ... Latest reply by Helen3
    We are thinking about offering our self contained one bedroom apartment in the UK for 2 week intervals for self isolation for people with symptoms of Coronavirus. Has anyone tried this? We would have to superboost the cleaning fee to cover a deep clean bu... Latest reply by Helen3
    Dear Brian, Why is Airbnb offering free cancellation instead of trying to rebook our future guests? And if they can’t decide any new dates yet, why no keep the money paid as a credit for a future booking at the same property? If you make it so easy for gu...
    Dear All, We hope you are all trying to remain optimistic. With the decimation of our bookings and all revenues ( thanks Airbnb), we need to open our properties out for normal tenancy for the next three months at least to try and get some income. We still... Latest reply by Tony-And-Una0
    Dear Brian,Joe and Nate,Whilst I appreciate your sentiment and generosity on our behalf towards our guests telling us owners that we will get through this together with you is little comfort when you are allowing our income to fall off the cliff.You shoul...
    Hi - I am a new host and just listed my property to Airbnb. I am getting views and booking offers as well. However they do not process further into reservations. Even I've offer special pricing and monthly discounts as well. Here is a link to my listing:... Latest reply by Hassan121
    Hello Airbnb, I have an inquiry to make too. I saw an advertisement on Facebook concerning this cute apartment. I reached out and the owner shared an email addres saying I had to use airbnb. However, looked for it on the official website and I can't find... Latest reply by Chishala0
    Because of the coronavirus, I had to leave my apartment in Toulouse. I want to make an annulation but in the bill there: they said I need to pay another 540 euro around 3 April. But I make an annulation right now, so why I need to pay that also? kind reg... Latest reply by Luana130
    hihow can i legally ask a guest to leave? in light of the corona outbreak i don’t feel safe sharing my apartment in london with someone who is out and about all day and who’s hygiene i have no control over. thanks for your help