What Hosts are saying

Thus far I've had way more success with Airbnb than VRBO/Homeaway, though I know a lot of people on both also who love them. I've found in my short time I mostly get people "inquiring" for a discount or asking to book but it's clearly a scam. None of that... Latest reply by Maricela36
    I have a guest booked for the very lucrative St. Patrick's Weekend in Savannah. This is a huge deal in our town, and all Airbnb hosts, BnB's, and hotels boost their rates for the celebration. In Feb. I got a booking from a couple celebrating their retirem...
    Ho prenotato un appartamento a Milano da domani 08/03 fino alla fine del mese, per lavoro. Può’ essere che a causa del coronavirus non si possa raggiungere Milano. Nel caso, ho diritto al rimborso ?Resto in attesa di riscontro. Saluti
    Hello you guys I would like to draw your attention to the current state of corona virus in the world.You are the only company that does not stand alongside the hosts in such a difficult situation The airlines save the money, the booking company and Expedi... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hello everyone, my first time posting so yesterday I was going g through all my review...we have 627 5 star 14 4 star and 2 3 starso I went through the 4 start and 2 off them were 5 star for all 6 categories but yet still 4 star 10 were 5 star for 5 out o... Latest reply by Emilia42