What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi fellow hosts I've just had the most appalling unprofessional customer service from an Airbnb customer service representative called Kurt. I called the Super Host help service at 10.01pm to talk about a guest who has turned out to be quite a nightmare.... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello Airbnb community, I am looking to become a Co-Host. Does anyone know where to find people that need help with their listings? I have my own listing also. Please get in touch if anyone looking for help in managing their listings or holiday homes. pea... Latest reply by Jeyotee0
    I made a booking by mistake as the information was fairly misleading on the advert, and I booked a private room in an apartment rather than a private apartment. Tony the host contacted me to make sure that this is what I wanted, which seemed odd although ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I got an email from airbnb saying that my reservation is cancelled since my bank made a dispute. I did in fact make a dispute because paypal charged me twice! Is it possible to be left out on the street? Paypal took the money from my account, airbnb got p... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hello Airbnb hosts My hosting account was hacked back in September of 2019, I'm guessing during a reported system wide security breach when hosts were able to see other hosts information. My payout information was switched to a fake PayPal account with a... Latest reply by Maurizio431
    Hey everyone, It's time for another Community Spotlight, and this time we're shining a light on Manina (@M199)! She was one of the first to make me feel very welcomed when I joined the CC, so I feel honoured to share today's Community Spotlight with ... Latest reply by M199
    • Sybe_1-1660746378426.png
    • Sybe_0-1660746320741.png
    • Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 14.00.18.png
    Hi, I have been lied to by Airbnb and am now being ignored. They made promises to me over the phone and in writing which related to terms and conditions in place at that time which they are now ignoring / have subsequently changed and are now going back o... Latest reply by Vijendra1