What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Charlotte1440
    Hello Airbnb Team, I would like to add a review for a host in Kuala Lumpur. I stayed in her apartment. But it says "Expired Reviews", that i can't add a review because the date has expired. I had been travelling so i didn't get the opportunity to write ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, my account is blocked because I wrote it’s only for females. I am a female and I had a bad experience with man’s and couples. So I can’t allow anymore to them. If you guys can understand me then please open my account and I will do only for females Latest reply by Anonymous
    Airbnb is not allowing hosts to see photos of guests before a booking. In my opinion a ridiculous move which 99% of hosts seem to disapprove. But Airbnb justifies this move on the grounds that showing a photo might allow or even encourage discrimination. ... Latest reply by Maia29