What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Roger243
    Just curious where to access the years transactions or tax info. Does Airbnb mail a 1099? Is it on the app? Thanks!
    Approving someone with no ratings to live with us for months takes more than 24 hours. We are renting out two bedrooms in our 6 bedroom cabin. Once someone sets a time to come look at it and meet us it has already been past the 24 hours to approve time li...
    Hello, I'm a student at the Jim **** School of Entrepreneurship at Florida State University. Me and my business partner are currently working on a solution to provide frequent AirBnb hosts with an easier way to tend to messes the day after renting your ho... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I clearly state in my Property introduction that I charge an additional fee per guest, but the guest did not read this and left the booking as 1. This was within my non refundable window... I found out, on the same day that the guest knew there were six p...
    Hello, so I tried too book a place near where I work because I wanted a quick get away for my girlfriend and I. I did everything right and i got the confirmation and everything like normal. (This isn’t my first time or anything) I have good ratings and no... Latest reply by Linda108
    I took a month break due to family issues. Since I have been back (2 weeks), I have received three inquiries with brief two sentence statements asking me to call them to answer questions. I had never gotten these kinds of inquiries before. Of course th... Latest reply by Linda272