What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Myself and wife are retired and looking for a place to rent for a month in January or February to get away from the Illinois winter . We have a small dog we would like to take with us and desire a fenced yard for the dog . How would I find available place... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hey does anyone know of a way to easily total the credit card processing fees for tax purposes? If the Gross Earnings showed a total, then I couldsubtract the Paid Out Total from the Gross Earnings Total, but I don't see a Gross Earning Total. Trying to...
    I have wide open check in times on my listing between 2-10pm but I state on the listing that guests must advice me what time they expect to arrive - approximately at least. Because I am but obviously home all that time between 2-10pm. I have it flexible t... Latest reply by Rowena29
    Anybody here has experience to appeal a decision by made an Airbnb Trust & Safety team agent? Long story short - we had guests who went to our neighbors' property that scared our neighbors to the extent to pull out a gun to pose a self-defense posture(luc... Latest reply by Vivian796
    You use to have a small key icon in which I could send out the link to the Check-in instructions to all my arriving Guests which was great because AirBNB is a new experience for a lot of people and the link brought them directly to the check in instructio... Latest reply by Megan38
    Hi guys I accidentally cancelled a reservation, thought I had a double booking, but just reading the wrong dates. I have contacted the guest to let them know to rebook, however air b n b have blocked these dates so I dont know if she will be able to reboo... Latest reply by Vicky153
    I've made a booking and now my host is asking for my passport number and to communicate through whatsapp. I thought ID information such as passport number only went to Airbnb itself and not the host.I also understood it was advised only to communicate via...