What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Валентина15
    I went with my family to a four day trip to Barcelona and in the third day the flat was robbed.Why i suspect the host you may askheres the whole storySo when we arrived the host sent a message saying that she wasn’t in Spain and a friend or a employee of ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Estimados realice una reserva la cual fue aceptada y cobrada de mi tarjeta y posterior a recibir el comprobante de pago me llama el anfitrión y me comunica que se equivoco al aceptar ya que no se iba a encontrar en la casa en la fecha de reservación me co...
    Hi,We were in a discussion thread with community support about some damage done to my property that Airbnb was going to pay for.It takes me some time to recover all the invoices from the damaged items so I did not connect for the past week.Airbnb sent me ... Latest reply by Sarah977