What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ibrahim260
    I have an advert on Airbnb and I have a general mininim stay of 1 night for bookings. Howeverduring special seasons ( like Christmas / New Year / Carneval in Brasil ) I have to add a longerminimum stay requirement. I have had my advert on Airbnb and doing...
    I am filling out a TOT Registration Form. It wants my registration ID#, I'm not finding this anywhere on my airbnb app? Do you know where I would find it?
    I have a reservation coming up to rent my house for three weeks and I thought I had put in that I need a bond as I have expensive things in the home. The person coming has agreed to pay a bond but I am unsure how to do it? Could you please let me know
    Hi, I'm a co host for a few places and I'm looking for help with a template for a formal agreement with the owners. Is there anyone that can assist me please