What Hosts are saying

buen dia a todos , soy christian propietario de Rock house eco-hostel , y me comunico con ustedes ya que no he encontrado ninguna solucion, nos han negado las ultimas 2 veces para subir a super host teniendo todos los requisitos , y nos la estan negando... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have just set up my rental, and on day one I recieved a complicated booking request.... Someone is in the area for work and is not sure whether to book a month or weekly... here is his message to me:"Hello this is for work and I am Wondering if we can d... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I found out yesterday that my account has been block and I cannot get any information about why and or when it will become unblocked. I contacted support and was informed that they cannot give me any information and they told me six times they "Airbnb ha... Latest reply by Angela2128
    Hello fellow hosts, I am wondering how many people have the same experience as us. We've been Airbnb hosts for 1 year, and all of our previous guests gave us 5-stars for overall. However, we got a last-minute booking on Jan 14, and the situation changes.... Latest reply by Mary996
    I had a guest extend his stay. He was supposed to leave today and asked to stay another 8 days. I agreed and we made the change on the website. My question is... I already got paid for the first part of the stay, when do I receive the payment for the ext... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am looking at purchasing a property in Newcastle for Airbnb. I do some work there so it would be good to have somewhere to stay that I can also get revenue from the rest of the time. Can anyone recommend a good management company in the area or a co-hos... Latest reply by Helen3